I have written, contributed to or given interview to these publications
- The Danish Game Industry’s report on Work-for-hire
- Co-writer of article on social learning games for Tankestreger (cross-disciplinary science)
- Harddisken – tech-culture programme on Danish radio
- Article about Konfrontation i Gymnasieskolen (digital version)
- Another article about Konfrontation from Danish University of Education
- Co-writer of article on creating believable, realistic and engaging tasks in math
- And occasional quotes in danish newspapers
Pro Bono work
I have done some work pro bono from time to time. If public institutions, nonprofits or others with a low budget and an educational or altruistic goal wants to create a game or other interactive product, I give feedback and advice for free. Examples are the Danish Design Museum and the Danish Red Cross Youth.
Titles and near misses
I hold an M.A. in danish language and litterature on a thesis about interactive fiction, with the PC game Max Payne as the primary example.
I have had the honor of being listed as one of ‘38 future media talents‘ and the games Kontrakten and Drabssag/Melved have both been nominated for awards. Drabssag was nominated for the Ministry of Educations’ Undervisningsmiddelprisen and Kontrakten nominated for the Dansk Energis (Danish association of Energy companies) Elforskprisen.